Friday, April 15, 2011

i think i already posted this lol hahahahaha

All throughout and in and out there's noise and children all about it hurts my ears it hurts my head my words were nothing to those who heard what I said I'm done, I'm sad, I'm running away I'll come back when its a less dreary day I'm scared, I'm lonely, I'm mad and fed up I'm running to the mountain and going straight up til I get to the top where I'll breathe and stop I'll breathe and sigh, and look around and back up to the sky the beauty will overwhelm my body and soul I'll be rescued by the freedom, out of this black hole My blue dress flutters in the wind, my hair blows freely I smile and close my eyes finally, at peace completely My chest is light my head is clear, no darkness in this world to fear I feel the dirt between my toes, higher than all the world yet still on dirt I stand I accept the wonder of this place, now I must find someone to take my hand My heart is light, my mind is free, I'm going to be and I'm going to be me I set off to wherever I want to spread love, then rest beneath a pretty tree Under the tree there are red ants so I run and run so fast, I pant The ants they bite and so I run, run and run until I can't Now I'm at a little pond so blue and clelar, of it I'm fond I drink some cold clear water, splash my face, continue onward. So now I'm at the bottom of the hill I've gone and seen the world and still I'm up and down and back again writing this story with my blue pen I went up and down to feel and heal I went up and down to see whats real so now I'm here and I understand We're all friends crossing the quicksand We get happy and mad, silly and sad but we must hold on to each others hands or get caught up and sink as we're busy making plans but just go up and just come down and look at everything all around you can smile and you can cry you can live and die you can run away and then come back you can eat dessert first or always wear black but remember that no matter what you need a hand to hold-- no if or but, and a heart to love, and a soul with which to soar above, above the trees, above the land, all the way above the mountains too You'll soar and fly and love and kiss, for always me and you til we are done and all is true, until our hearts are full and our lips are blue then lay down in the grass to rest, once more whispering you are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment