Wednesday, April 13, 2011

4/12/11

I look around at everything.
So happy in my new gray-blue t-shirt.
Pink and gray, pink and green painting colors we fling
make marks with rocks, throw some paint, throw dirt
I don't care if the color is mismatched or uneven
its beautiful, I'm believing.
Forget all bad and all transgressions then,
this sad world I'll come above
gonna be leaving
leave my possessions, bring my soul
shed the layers of delusion
look to the future, the beautiful apparition.
this is no mirage its my beautiful vision.
I have a dream.
I lean on a friend and release my troubles
No need to be uptight
Sick of keeping my heart closed.
I'm ready to go and let go.
I'm ready to cross all my roads on my journey.
I look to the beautiful sunset in the distance,
pink and orange brilliantly clashing
the blue and green of the brilliant turbulent sea.
The air is clean I'm ready to cross the river and the sea
I shed myself of layers and forget my grief
and my loss
what I've lost is nothing that can't be found new
or renewed.
The path is clear but still uneven, I must watch my step.
I imagine beauty everywhere, I look to the sky
and see mittens and kittens in the white fluffy clouds.
I am so happy at peace with myself
beyond the whole world of society and democracy
into the world beyond the letter Z---
a world of happiness where I'm set free,
my own world,
my own heaven if I choose,
the rays of light guide me
so pretty and so pink.
i found the ecstasy beyond happiness.
i see the mountains and want to bathe within the waterfalls
forever I am here, I 'm home, I'm alive, I'm in heaven
the answer is everything,
this is it,
the here and now.
its true, its real,
its ecstasy
i feel it---
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment