Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Calming into serenity
just let me be and let me be me
I miss Amber and our untold recognition
we're in a place of self-ambition
no lies all love
its a feeling from above
not god but a galaxy
a place to be safe and loved and free
its all I ask for in this crazy hurtful world
a sense of sanity within my insane being
I want to be loved, I'm already all-seeing
life is what it is, as it is
I cannot change the way things are
they remain despite the way I are
this life is love and admonition
not a collaboration of bad situations
can't wait around for life to hit me
have to bring it on and run into the sea
a fish flopping for air on the sand
not where music sings sweetly
but sweetly singing you are to me
to free me and my thoughts into the sea
to a place I can breathe again
out of this cave, this den.

No comments:

Post a Comment