Wednesday, April 13, 2011

4/11/11

Life is crazy
life is weird
the horizon is hazy
I'm hanging on to a Jap's beard

This is so intense
Pink
immense
ugly
interesting. deafening.
defining. applying. despising.
All is well and all is good,
lets hang out in the bad neighborhood.
gangsta. thug. This love.
Give me your hug.
The flowers come and go with the season.
the season. the reason.
the season is the reason.

~~~

I hate that poem that I wrote.
I love the cheese that comes from the goat.
I hate the girl in the starbucks store.
She's nice I suppose, but kind've a whore.
I love the girl with amber eyes
and sparkling skin
and dark black hair
into the darkness she'll stare.
I hate the people with lies
its their kind I despise
I love the sun warm on my skin
I hate the pain within.
I love the bright blue sky and cigarettes.
I want to run far away to Mt. Opeechoo. Lets!
Road trip hurray!
We get to drive
We get to smoke
look at the trees and
run from the beehives
before our allergies, us choke.
I love the whistle of the train.
I love the that the things I do are so insane.
I hate the darkness of the souls
hearts left broken, with holes
I love the children playing in the park.
Walking my dog, starstruck in the dark.
I hate the fear of love and closeness
I love the heart and the feelings through
I hate when I get sad and blue
so here's to me, and here's to you,
here's to love, happiness
and the color blue!

~~~

I'm not done writing my feelings aren't through.
This head of mine has a loose screw.
I want to run I want to hide.
I want to find a unicorn and go for a ride.
And smile and scream and run everywhere.
twirling whirling to all the places there.
we'd laugh and smile
and love all the while
then into the clouds to disappear.
and take us to where we are, here.
this is heaven if I choose
or hell, if I've decided to lose.
Every time I fall, I get a bruise
sacrifice, to become the girl on the news.
when will I stop and realize
the beauty of my dream and its demise.

So know your dream
and follow it true
and you'll be you
and you'll be new
and you'll love and love
praise all above.
run from the land of happiness
and into the land of ecstasy
running from the darkness
and to the only emotion to make you free.

I want to break free!
ECSTASY!

No comments:

Post a Comment