Friday, April 15, 2011

April 13 2011

The wind came that night unnoticed it swirled and whirled with a whisper of a breeze Darkness settled. By the night and the wind I was encompassed I was touched and blanketed by the moonlight's release Warmly and firmly by the wind I was held fields were torn, animals scared, forests felled, but I was safe within the windstorm's grasp I traveled so still with my heart and hands clasped Safely across the skies we soared above the moon, the stars, and brilliant sunshine the rain it fell, sparkled and poured the wind became a flame the flames burst into ashes and out came a bird, the first of brilliant colors blue red yellow and green such beautiful colors to be seen! I rode on the back of this magnificent bird anew to ride and renew. I'm on my way to where I'm not sure but wherever I go I hope they have kittens who purr The bird he smiled and said good luck He said goodbye and my heart sunk We will meet again he said begin your journey and when it ends I'll be there to see you through become anew and together renew. I walked the ground where my precious friend left me I walked across the sand knocked on a door, I screamed I'm free perhaps. The doorman asked how I got through the gates... I walked right through them I said, so I wouldn't be late... The doorman laughed and brought me in The lighting there was dim I adjusted my eyes but realized, I still saw the skies why there's the door --I've come inside and yet when I look up I see the setting skies to live in a home where the sun is always peaceful, calm and colored ahhh.. I sighed. they brought me in to chairs of real calf skin I waited there and they brought me purple juice. I read some books, kicked my feet, played with my tongue and made my tooth loose. Finally a man came to me, young lady--- Ms. B, come this way its the way to see. I went inside a red red room empty except for a mirror and a happy tune and a chair and an old fashioned light a shadow crossed the empty chair and behind me came a man in white. The other men wore colorful robes I said--where did I go-- The white man nodded and spoke You're here for now Ms. B, sit down. Its here and now and here you are. You made a wish for life and love to take you far You desire good and compassion you want love, happiness and perfect passion. You must keep taking one road then another All the roads are yours if you wish You can love and dream and anything, accomplish You are the beauty in the sea You are the twinkle in the stars to be You are the warmth in summer rain You are precious and accept the blame You are not perfect you make mistakes but you love and desire and give and take She said thank you very much smiled sweetly having his heart touched Back outside the sun was blinding The air hot saved by the breeze She couldn't feel discomfort or misdirection She was her own with her own protection Onward and on, she'll continue through, mountains, valleys, rivers and clouds through the fog and mist and darkness amidst with heart so full across life she'll go where the rivers of love and ecstasy flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment