Friday, July 22, 2011

someday I'll get this off my mind
someday I'll get what I am to find
someday it'll drop and unwind
someday i won't be so blind
someday I'll get and give kind
someday I'll be out of this bind

someday the light will more than darkness shine
someday the stars and the sunsets will align
someday the inconceivable will be mine
someday I'll cross and not just walk the line
someday this disease will become benign
someday this will all become divine

someday the weight will turn from brick to feather
someday I'll find the place with warmer weather
someday i won't be another soul's debtor
someday the light, the gleam will shelve together
someday my heart won't be bound with chains and leather
someday the honey will heal the salted wounds to be better

someday.

someday the truth will fill my soul
someday the breath will release this black hole
someday the love will be enough
someday I'll be gentle and not need to be tough
someday the salt won't hurt these wounds
someday the scars will melt by the moons

someday your lips will drip with honey
someday instead of greed and shunning
someday you'll grow and encompass light
someday we'll give up a need to fight
someday we'll share a view of beauty
someday share peace in its entirety

someday the happiness behind her eyes
will show all truth beauty and no lies
someday she'll never have to hide
or keep her tears or joy inside
someday she'll tell you whispers of the wind
someday she, you and love will all begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment