Friday, July 22, 2011

the racing of my beating heart
isn't because its torn apart
its mostly that i'm allergic
to you, you just make me sick

my hands they tremble with disgust
with you I wouldn't want the weather to discuss
my stomache twisted with shock
the human race causes hearts to lock

its temporary that i'll be a bit hurt
i can't help it, i love wearing your shirt
but to let a lesser crush my fragility
would be against my morals and agility

then again, i'm human too
and so i'll admit that I loved you
i just don't have time for petty disdain
i don't have time for you to cause me pain

you've hurt me now and I cry my tears
you've confirmed my darkest fears
the fear that someone so special to this world
could let emotions and others foolishness unfurl

I know in years you'll see who you've wronged
i hope your existing guilt won't now be prolonged
because in all your an asshole now
someday you'll learn to love and how

you'll be as wonderful as you are meant to
you'll be solid, amazing and a leader through
you'll forget that being young made your head spin
you'll have a strong heart and you won't be spread thin

I hate that even in your darkest actions
full of purposeful hate and hurt
i still know and know you well
you'll be someone, with a story to tell

the end. i just really needed to feel better :) sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment