Saturday, May 7, 2011

4/27/11

I am what I am and that's
all that I know
I'm here I want to get better
I want to grow
I don't understand
sometimes I don't care
I want to hold a hand
alone, I feel so bare.

I cried today and am apathetic
my stomache hurts its so pathetic
I hate these feelings
I can't keep dealing
I know the truth of hopefulness
but reality today is I have less
less love, less people,
I am alone
I want someone
I want a home
a place to feel safe
I want away from the hate
my heart hurts
my stomach hurts
my soul is empty
for love and peace it yearns
thats all I want
happiness
a way out of this mess
I'm so alone
I'm so scared
I can't sleep alone
I can't be alone
the fear overwhelms me
my thoughts of release
comfort my soul
put me at peace
I dreamed of laying
with my last breath
releasing all my
life unkempt
I'm free, I'm at peace
alone, but not in this world
just me in the dirt, my bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment